I’m Muhammad Nur Hidayat, and MNH48 is one of my nickname I use online (the other being muhdnurhidayat, also styled MuhdNurHidayat). MNH48 came from the combination of the caps from alternate nickname MuhdNurHidayat and the lucky number 48. The number 48 came from a stupid suggestion I made in computer class back then in second form. There was an argument between 32-bit and 64-bit software at that time and I dumbly suggested for 48-bit as compromise between those two without knowing exactly what those bits are at that time. 48 is the result of (32+64)/2. Since I had many friends who literally called me 48 afterwards, often as sarcastic mean, I took a turn and make it as my lucky number instead.
Fast forward some years, I’m now a computer science student at Universiti Teknologi MARA, and I’ve been engaging in many translations especially for open-source softwares and Japanese songs or media. I’m also the core Malay translator for Minetest, a project which aims to make an open source voxel game engine and game similar to Infiniminer, which is also the game that inspired Minecraft.
Other Stuffs I do
Aside from translations, I also do a few other stuffs such as writing some contents for Minetest.
- C / C++: Basic stuffs like looping, enumeration, lists, etc.
- Java: I learn building GUI the hard way, but I prefer using NetBeans.
- Python: I’ve made a GUI with Python for my team’s course work back then in 2016. (This one)
- Prolog: One of the easiest language, just need to define database.
- Scheme: I find this language to be interesting to learn.
- HTML/CSS: I’m using that knowledge to write this website you’re reading right now.
- Lua: I only use Minetest Lua API for now so I might not know other Lua stuffs.
- Subtitle stuff: Aegisub, ASSDraw3, MeGUI, Avidemux, Subtitle Edit, Captioneer, Media Player Classic Home Cinema, Notepad++.
- Translation tools: PoEdit, Weblate, Crowdin, ResX Resource Manager, Notepad++, Microsoft Word, Google Docs.
- Programming stuffs: DevC++, jGRASP, NetBeans, Eclipse, IDLE Python, SWI-Prolog.
- Keeping updates: GitHub Desktop, HexChat IRC, Discord, WinSCP, KiTTY, ShareX.
- Editors used: GIMP, Inkscape, PhotoScape, GhostScript, Audacity, HandBrake, MeGUI, MKVToolNix, OBS Studio.
- Players used: RealPlayer Mini, Media Player Classic Home Cinema, VLC Player, PotPlayer, IrfanView, foobar2000, Leawo Blu-ray Player.
- Games: Minetest Engine, osu!, and others as listed on my Steam profile.
You need moar information?
Take a look at my personal website, Twitter, GitHub, or YouTube accounts.