TLDR: Just contact me shall any issue arise
Why you should contact me?
Well, you might want contacting me to
- report 404 page/file not found
- report some bugs on my website
- report wrong or inaccurate translation
- ask for clarification on certain translation
- ask (or hire) me for translations
- ask me to remove copyrighted content
- ask for ways to support me (do so here instead)
I might able to solve them?
Depending on your feedback, I could do
- fix the missing page/file
- fix the bug on my website
- correct the translation (if it could be corrected)
- clarify the translations for you
- I will translate your work if I feel I could do it, otherwise I won’t
- I will remove copyrighted content if you prove it is yours
- I’ll gladly accept your support
How to contact me?
You can contact me by email.
- For anything related to translations, send your email to email@example.com.
- For anything related to my website, send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To remove your copyrighted content, send email with the proof of ownership of the content to email@example.com.
You can also contact me through social media, see here.
If you prefer ye ole’ way, send letter to my campus using the address below. (Phone number is not needed for letters)
Muhammad Nur Hidayat (2017428054), UniStorage, Lot 5, Bgn Parkir Bertingkat, Universiti Teknologi MARA, 40450 Shah Alam, Selangor, MALAYSIA.
Do you have contact form?
No, because my website is a static website and contact form requires PHP and the like which is not available for static website, and I don’t want to setup those fancy “contact page for static website” yada yada. Just send email, mail or contact me through social media instead.
I could be contacted through the following social media accounts, ordered by reply responsiveness: