Page under construction
Page is under construction. I was a computer science student at Universiti Teknologi MARA, and I’ve been engaging in many translations especially for open-source softwares and Japanese songs or media. I’m also the core Malay translator for Minetest, a project which aims to make an open source voxel game engine and game similar to Infiniminer, which is also the game that inspired Minecraft.
Other Stuff I do
Aside from translations, I also do a few other stuffs such as writing some contents for Minetest.
- C / C++: Basic stuffs like looping, enumeration, lists, etc.
- Java: I learn building GUI the hard way, but I prefer using NetBeans.
- Python: I’ve made a GUI with Python for my team’s course work back then in 2016. (This one)
- Prolog: One of the easiest language, just need to define database.
- Scheme: I find this language to be interesting to learn.
- HTML/CSS: I’m using that knowledge to write this website you’re reading right now.
- Lua: I only use Minetest Lua API for now so I might not know other Lua stuffs.
- Subtitle stuff: Aegisub, ASSDraw3, MeGUI, Avidemux, Subtitle Edit, Captioneer, Media Player Classic Home Cinema, Notepad++.
- Translation tools: PoEdit, Weblate, Crowdin, ResX Resource Manager, Notepad++, Microsoft Word, Google Docs.
- Programming stuffs: DevC++, jGRASP, NetBeans, Eclipse, IDLE Python, SWI-Prolog.
- Keeping updates: GitHub Desktop, HexChat IRC, Discord, WinSCP, KiTTY, ShareX.
- Editors used: GIMP, Inkscape, PhotoScape, GhostScript, Audacity, HandBrake, MeGUI, MKVToolNix, OBS Studio.
- Players used: RealPlayer Mini, Media Player Classic Home Cinema, VLC Player, PotPlayer, IrfanView, foobar2000, Leawo Blu-ray Player.
- Games: Minetest Engine, osu!, and others as listed on my Steam profile.
You need more information?
Take a look at my blog, Twitter, GitHub, or YouTube accounts.